Search the forum,

Discuss Accept or reject job? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Yeah, it’s just the 15mm grout joint at the bottom would not of been much good if it’s a wetroom, if it’s not they have forgotten to put the tray in.

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Actually is that a bath filler spout?

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Nah, basin tap.

Under the shower?

Maybe it’s fully tanked wetroom because it’s having a freestanding bath with a shower over?!!

W

Waluigi

Oh yeah:tearsofjoy:

Yeah looks like a Bath spout. Bloody high up. You’ll onky need a drop of bubble bath. Unusual tiling the wall first if it is a bath going there. Difficult to tell onthe type of bath going in

T

thomashenry

Typing that has just made me go to check if the corner it's being put into has been made square....

W

Waluigi

I have a Lusso stone Resin Basin in my place.

That sort of gear warrants the best fitter, not what you have.

I’d want things to be millimetre perfect if that was my house, not to the nearest half inch.

Reply to Accept or reject job? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen