Search the forum,

Discuss 45 years - it’s time to put down my trowels! in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

My illness a month ago brought home to me just how old I’d reached!
My wife has been telling me for years that I should retire, sell the house and tour the world in my twilight years - so today I’ve decided That’s it - I’am off!
Not much more to add really - I’ve thoroughly enjoyed this trade - thought my ashes would be mixed in a bucket of ready mixed and spread behind some work of art - but in fact I’am leaving in remarkably good health for a 75 year old.
Thanks everyone for this great forum, the criticism and praise - have a happy Easter.
Keep on Tiling!

I

Italy

My illness a month ago brought home to me just how old I’d reached!
My wife has been telling me for years that I should retire, sell the house and tour the world in my twilight years - so today I’ve decided That’s it - I’am off!
Not much more to add really - I’ve thoroughly enjoyed this trade - thought my ashes would be mixed in a bucket of ready mixed and spread behind some work of art - but in fact I’am leaving in remarkably good health for a 75 year old.
Thanks everyone for this great forum, the criticism and praise - have a happy Easter.
Keep on Tiling!
I do not believe it. :(

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
IMG_20180401_105114.png

Reply to 45 years - it’s time to put down my trowels! in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen