Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss You have to read this!!!!!!!!!! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

P

Protilers

hahhahahahahahaaa..........
I nearly wet myself!!!

there is a bloke on this site I am on called "Jim", he is quite a big chap, placid.....a nice bloke....
on friday he left the job we are on and was driving along the A3.....he stopped at a set of lights and a car pulled up alongside him, it had FOUR young guys in....and as he glanced over at them, one of the rear passengers "gesticulated"
that he was a "w@nker"...........you know what I mean semi clenched fist and an up and down movement!

anyway, enraged by this undeserved insult from a random member of the public "Jim" decides "I am not having that!".....

so he races along side them on the A3 and at another set of lights he pulls in front of them........gets out of the car .......and walks to the car behind......

he is full of road rage and general anger and shouts at the passenger "WHY DID YOU CALL ME A W@NKER, YOU F'kin W@NKER!!!!!!"

and the window rollled down and the passenger concerned replied "I was telling you to put your seat belt on SIR!"..........

he got a slap on the wrists and a bit of verbal.....funny as hell!

all the best

Lee

P

Protilers

Dave......you need to explain FAF..........I have no idea what you mean.....hhheheheheheeeee....but I am "old" and "tired".......hehehehheheeh.......

I have just got the hang of "OMG"....hehheheheeeee

Reply to You have to read this!!!!!!!!!! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks