Search the forum,

Discuss Xmas Forum Design in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

doug boardley

I had it on for about an hour last night, and then it was hurting my eyes, I think Dan has over blinged it this year, (I know, I know, it was me asking for the xmas decs up!)

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Nope can't stand it any longer.......making me eyes go googly :dizzy2:

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Was nice while it lasted though. Will try it again sometime soon...:thumbsup:

D

DHTiling

Because we have upgraded to vb 3.8.4 , then we have less choice of designs that work with modifications we have made.. when we switch to VB 4 then it gets really good..not just xmas decs but all designs..

check out the vb 4 xmas decs on the contractor forum....our only forum running on VB 4 as it is new..

Contractorsforum

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Matt

For some reason I don't like the new vB 4. Maybe I am just so used to 3.7.xx and 3.8.xx etc

I do admit the xmas theme on the contractors forum is smart :thumbsup:

D

DHTiling

VB 4 matt is awesome...the add ons and features are great...:thumbsup:.. i really love it and the moderators tools are a lot faster to access etc...

D

diamondtiling

Lost me there Matt but if those figures are car engines then I am interested.

:lol:

M

Matt

VB 4 matt is awesome...the add ons and features are great...:thumbsup:.. i really love it and the moderators tools are a lot faster to access etc...

I haven't worked with the internals of vB 4. But I just don't seem to like the layout at all. When are we upgrading to vB 4 on here?

M

Matt

Lost me there Matt but if those figures are car engines then I am interested.

:lol:

:lol: Sadly not car engines! :lol: When a new version of VBulletin is released, for instance vB 3.8 they then release bug fix updates and call them 3.8.4 etc

So the bug fix for vB 4 will be vB 4.1 I would imagine

Reply to Xmas Forum Design in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

This is the A Friend of ours, UK Tiling Forum, is worth a mention for sure Discussion Thread We...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen