Search the forum,

Discuss workwear trousers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

djr tiling

dont know about you guys but i go through loads of trousers whilst tiling floors especially i always rip the crotch out of them :lol: but not a good look in front of customers :thumbsdown: does anyone know of some decent work trousers that wont break the bank but are made nice and tuff must be in large sizes as well as i have a slipped 6 pack

D

doug boardley

try the bosch ones, brilliant work pants, crotch/gusset doesn't rip, integrated knee pads and really comfy:thumbsup:

T

Time's Ran Out

George does jeans for £3-00!
Couple of Bra cups in the knees and away you go - along with the tights in winter - comfy and warm!

Myself I pay £40 a time for Snickers.:thumbsup:

Timeless John.

D

doug boardley

at my age I'm probably dribbling in them!, Mrs Doug won't let me out in public with light trousers on anymore:lol:

D

doug boardley

lol stevee, think I'm gonna have to move up to 32" waist since i packed in smoking 7 months ago:smilewinkgrin:

D

diamondtiling

lol stevee, think I'm gonna have to move up to 32" waist since i packed in smoking 7 months ago:smilewinkgrin:

How are you finding the packing in Doug?? this is my 2nd day after 3 years back on them, off them for 16 years before that, dont ask why, stupidly thought I will just have one..............:mad2::mad2::mad2:

As for Trousers, Helle Hanson, with matching boots and tee shirts with company logo and fleece and jackets all with logo, Pay £30 for the trousers, 2 pairs a year, very tough

D

doug boardley

diamondtiling;224581[B said:
]How are you finding the packing in Doug??[/B] this is my 2nd day after 3 years back on them, off them for 16 years before that, dont ask why, stupidly thought I will just have one..............:mad2::mad2::mad2:

As for Trousers, Helle Hanson, with matching boots and tee shirts with company logo and fleece and jackets all with logo, Pay £30 for the trousers, 2 pairs a year, very tough
sorry to hijack the thread:incazzato:, no problem with packing in at all Dom, me and Mrs doug packed in the same day, mind she'd been smoking since she was 8! I didn't start till I was 32 (broke my leg and was off work for a year and I got bored!)

Reply to workwear trousers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen