Search the forum,

Discuss Why Not Say Good Morning Before Work? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Italy

@Andy Allen
I can make you learn, a process of cleaning, tile cutter lol:)

IMG_20160908_081437.jpg

I

Italy

crazy customer, this morning 7:00, I enter to do, invisible the kitchen.
7.05 client calls me and say: antonio, waiting to do the kitchen, last night I thought about putting the kitchen on the other wall, you have to wait .....o_Oo_O

T

Tile Shop

Morning all. Full day today. But when I say full day, I mean full of idiots.

First call I take, a customer complaining that the Multi-colour Indian Natural slate he ordered, has shade variation and rusty looking markings. Feel like switching my computer off, unplugging the phone, chucking it out the window and going home, never to return.

DOH!

I

Italy

Andy - sorry about that comment - out of order!
Should have said it wasn't my taste.
Hope you have a better day and manage to get it finished, paid and away.
Morning everyone else!
do not you say: andy, your job sucks.
You said only that placed so, it sucks.
if the customer wants to placed tiles and turn on the contrary, I lay the tiles I put them on the contrary, I can give them advice, but nothing more.
crazy john :p

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Andy - sorry about that comment - out of order!
Should have said it wasn't my taste.
Hope you have a better day and manage to get it finished, paid and away.
Morning everyone else!
I forgive you John...
TBH this customers been a pain ....3 times I went out to see her before I started, I suggested many different ways to tile the kitchen, even suggested metros and I hate fitting them !! She came up with the design and by that time I was loosing the will to live. The reason I ran out of mosaics is because she wanted half a sheet one side of the door and a full sheet the other side which looked even more ridiculous!!.....sometimes you just have to sucks it up and move on...:)

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Morning? Nearly afternoon! Couldn't get in this morning again, j got the old server was down message :(
Anyway I'm away to finish grouting my metro job:(
Roll on Friday :)
Me too.....dodgy server again, think Dan needs to go to curry's and get another one...

Reactions: LM
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Why Not Say Good Morning Before Work? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen