Search the forum,

Discuss Which layout for my window wall? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Coop5

TF
Reaction score
hi guys,

I’m all ready to start this wall but I am unsure which layout I should go for. I have attached two drawings (not to exact scale)

Basically do I centre from the wall or window ? The wife thinks from the middle of the wall but I’m not sure.

600x300 ceramic tiles.

Length of wall is 2.3 meters. Height is 2.6 meters

What are you thoughts here, is it perfect personal preference or is one option not really an option ?

Thanks a lot

A2A1D90E-DC2A-45BC-8910-96A7830F29DB.jpeg 4F7D5E6E-114C-4DB1-928F-16DDC3B4439B.jpeg

Coop5

TF
Reaction score
Oh and the cuts above the window are not as thin as shown here. I’m more gauging the vertical lines and not the horizontal

Coop5

TF
Reaction score
I though that but it will leave me with a 10cm cut the on the he left hand side. I’ll draw it up and see how it looks.

Do you think that’ll look better? It’ll be easier as less cutting

Coop5

TF
Reaction score
The space on the left of the window is 70cm. The window is 60.5cm and the space to the right is 100cm

Reply to Which layout for my window wall? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen