Search the forum,

Discuss Which is the 'whitest' white floor grout? in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

J Sid

I have marc and as you so rightly said it is very nice in deed, I am very tempted to pop down and load up the van as I also will be needing some of there tanking membrane :D

O

Old Mod

I have marc and as you so rightly said it is very nice in deed, I am very tempted to pop down and load up the van as I also will be needing some of there tanking membrane :D
God sounds like a sales pitch haha
Their pallet delivery prices are the same as most anyone else mate at about a bullseye give ir take. It's just the smaller deliveries that hurt.
They'll mix a pallet anyway you want, too.

J

J Sid

yes , but the down sides of the pallet delivery for me are, lack of storage now my garage is down and being replaced by the 'grave yard' and I would would have to take a day off :eek: and wait for delivery. the shops only about a 2 hour drive away. are you still using it on the large format? I have 3 Wetrooms and a bathroom to do starting in July with 1500x750x10

O

On one

Bal micromax snow new grout
Shy bairns get nowt!.........well I ticked a box somewhere or other in the last few weeks and this turned up out of the blue today........no excuse now

20170620_182213.jpg

Reply to Which is the 'whitest' white floor grout? in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen