Search the forum,

Discuss Which Adhesive Please? in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

snoopy101

hi,
i have a bathroom to tile for a friend (free labour job :( ), im a plumber by trade and i have limited tiling experience so im quite slow but can do a decent job.

the floor is no more ply cement board fitted as the no more ply instructions, the walls are dabbed plasterboard (not skimmed but tanked around bath tub), my friend has some credit to spend at a tile supplier that mainly sells Mapei and Palace.

What adhesives would you recommend from these two manufacturers for the above, i def wont want a fast set as at my speed ill put half of it in the skip :)

Thanks

Reply to Which Adhesive Please? in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen