Search the forum,

Discuss Where's the door to the Tilers Forums Arms? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

farlo

Hi Dan, hope this link works
Tiling Course Reviews / User / farlo
Posted by farlo 3 minutes ago (http://www.tilingcoursesreviews.co.uk) | admin links View profile
Category: North West
Edit the title or description.
Currently on an 11 week course with Blackpool Build Up, not long to go..

I'm finishing the course with Blackpool Build Up in about 4 weeks, after then I'm hoping to find a job as a tiler and do my own work at weekends until I've had enough experience to "go it alone". The forum's great and certainly glad I came across it through google.:yes:

C

ceramic art ste

The Tilers Forums Arms is a forum that is hidden from standard registered members.

There are many topics discussed int he Tilers Forums Arms out of the eyes of your customers, and the rest of the internet.

Things discussed in the Tilers Forums Arms include those related to; Pricing and Pricing Advice, 'Trouble' Customers, Tips related to Gaining Extra Tiling Work, General Tiling Business Runnings, The Odd Joke (we all like a laugh) and anything else that we thought would be best suited out of the reach of the rest of the world.

How to Gain Access

Firstly you need to have contributed to the forums, to our community, perhaps by introducing yourself to the rest of the members in the Introductions Forum. You can contribute to the forum by welcoming other new members too, this keeps us all happy :)

Secondly, as the Tilers Forums Arms is strictly for tradespeople (both new and old mind!) you'll need to prove you're working as a tradesperson currently or are seriously considering it by either sending me a PM (private message) with the link to your listing on www.findtrustedtradesmen.co.uk (free to list your business) OR if that's not your thing, send me your Name, Business Name, Business Telephone Number and Postal Address. If you've just done a course and haven't quite setup then please post a review about your training centre on www.tilingcoursesreviews.co.uk and then PM me with a link to it and your proposed business details and address etc.

We would like to make all professional tradespeople or people getting into the trade (at a late stage in the process, perhaps even sometimes still in another job completely) members of the Tilers Forums Arms! So pease try to do the above as soon as you can.

DISCOUNTS FOR TILERSFORUMS ARMS MEMEBRS AND EVEN BETTER DISCOUNTS FOR ELITE MEMBERS!!!! Information on how to become elite is in the arms :)

Hi dan i have been trading for 3 years as a tiler after spending the last 10 years tiling for liberty shopfitters in birmingham who i subcontract for now and then quali-tile in nuneaton for 4 yrs after that i started my own small business Ceramic art which has been goin 18 mths so id like access if possible but will start to post many thanks steve

S

spudgun

hi dan,i have been posting on here for a few months now and was hoping to get accessto the tilers arms,a bit about myself; i am a self employed tiler and have been for about 5 months now, i did the 4 week course with pts in harlow,my address is
mj tiling
57 orchard rd
beacon park
plymouth
pl22qz
this forum is great for a newbie like me and would benefit me to access the tilers arms so i could get some help with pricing etc cheers spudgun
ps not sure how to pm you if this isnot the way:lol:

G

Gazzer

Hi Spudgun, if you click on the name of the person you wish to PM then you will see the option to send that person a PM (private message).

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm getting lots of people messaging me asking for inclusion before even contributing to the forum at all, let alone hitting the 20 post mark. Note that the TilersForums Arms is exclusive for regular users of the forum and you need to have made at least 20 posts / contributions to the forum before being considered. This is to ensure the forum still runs well, and all questions are getting lots of contribtions from many types of tilers, new and established.

D

doug boardley

not sure Dan got my pm, don't want to send another yet in case he thinks i'm hassling to get a key cut!!!!:joker:have done plenty of postings and stuff!

D

DHTiling

not sure Dan got my pm, don't want to send another yet in case he thinks i'm hassling to get a key cut!!!!:joker:have done plenty of postings and stuff!

Is does say in the post you can contact admin...Thats DAN or ME..:thumbsup:

pm me sone business details mate and i'll get your key cut..

D

Deleted member 9966

No point me even asking for a key, firstly I'm not even in the trade, and secondly, I wouldn't even know how to get to the bar and order a drink :smash:

That's what I got married for :8:

D

DHTiling

No point me even asking for a key, firstly I'm not even in the trade, and secondly, I wouldn't even know how to get to the bar and order a drink :smash:

That's what I got married for :8:

OH!! seems you are a member of the arms anyway.......haven't you noticed your name is in red......don't blame me i didn't let you in..lol lol...

Reply to Where's the door to the Tilers Forums Arms? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen