Discuss Where's the door to the Tilers Forums Arms? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

T

tabs

Hi Dan

I'm a corgi reg gas fitter/plumber who is sometimes forced to do tiling when he can't get hold of a tiler!!! Would I be allowed access to the pro's forum? My corig no is 227426. If you need any other details just let me know .

Thanks

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
i would like to check it out if possible.have been sent an email but not sure what to do next as i am noy in the uk

Hi Dan

I'm a corgi reg gas fitter/plumber who is sometimes forced to do tiling when he can't get hold of a tiler!!! Would I be allowed access to the pro's forum? My corig no is 227426. If you need any other details just let me know .

Thanks

20+ posts and you're in :)

B

bootsmckiber

tilers arms

Hi This site has so much good stuff on it I'm still working my way around it.I saw this thread earlier on and can't seem to find it again but I to am curious as to how one accesses the tilers arms,do we need to send someone our credentials,buisness registration #,schooling records or or just 20yrs of tiling horror and glory stories?Still hoping to see a thread from someone from Clitheroe,Accrington or Church,(my stomping grounds as a young lad)have a good day lads,I'm off to slap er silly(the tiles,not the wife)
Mike

G

grumpygrouter

Re: tilers arms

Hi This site has so much good stuff on it I'm still working my way around it.I saw this thread earlier on and can't seem to find it again but I to am curious as to how one accesses the tilers arms,do we need to send someone our credentials,buisness registration #,schooling records or or just 20yrs of tiling horror and glory stories?Still hoping to see a thread from someone from Clitheroe,Accrington or Church,(my stomping grounds as a young lad)have a good day lads,I'm off to slap er silly(the tiles,not the wife)
Mike
Hi Mike, check out this thread http://www.tilersforums.com/tiling-...-tilers-forums-arms.html?highlight=forum+arms

Grumpy
----
I'm an idiot, this IS the thread.:stupid:

Last edited by a moderator:

chris.tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Re: tilers arms

Please let me in Dan...I have PM'd you and I am very thirsty. Great forum...learned lots from the different topics since I joined...where's the bar???

M

murf

hi Dan, i've tried the personal messaging but it did'nt work so i'll try here instead. am really thirsty and will dance for peanuts:yes:

A

aejrd

Hi dan,how do I pm you.
I am working as a bathroom fitter for a national company at the moment obviously a fair amount of tiling involved,i was self employed for years been tiling for about 20+ years in total everything from bathrooms/ kitchens/ car showrooms/ fireplaces etc.Would like to go self employed again but wife not to chuffed after being stung a couple of times when sub contracting.If you send me how to I will forward my details to you.
regards
Craw
just go 4 it bud neva mind yr lass evryone gets bumped at least once ..some horrible b*****ds out there but most people r genuine!!

E

eyebeetiling

Hi Dan

I was wondering if you help me get into the tilers arms at some point, I've been tiling now for 5 months. I even have my own little site http://www.ibtiling.co.uk
I'm not too sure what to do to be qualified to get in but any help would be appreciated.
Regards
Ian

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
i am and i already pm'ed dan but.................

so i need to take part a little more before i try again :grin:

Hi dan,how do I pm you.
I am working as a bathroom fitter for a national company at the moment obviously a fair amount of tiling involved,i was self employed for years been tiling for about 20+ years in total everything from bathrooms/ kitchens/ car showrooms/ fireplaces etc.Would like to go self employed again but wife not to chuffed after being stung a couple of times when sub contracting.If you send me how to I will forward my details to you.
regards
Craw

i would like to check it out if possible.have been sent an email but not sure what to do next as i am noy in the uk

Hi Dan

Thanks

Mike

hi Dan, i've tried the personal messaging but it did'nt work so i'll try here instead. am really thirsty and will dance for peanuts:yes:

just go 4 it bud neva mind yr lass evryone gets bumped at least once ..some horrible b*****ds out there but most people r genuine!!

Hi Dan

I was wondering if you help me get into the tilers arms at some point, I've been tiling now for 5 months. I even have my own little site http://www.ibtiling.co.uk
I'm not too sure what to do to be qualified to get in but any help would be appreciated.
Regards
Ian

You guys are either now in the Arms, or haven't contributed enough yet. So please keep posting. Welcome new members, or ask questions you may have not found answers to yet and you should get that post count up a bit. It's only about 20+ posts that we class as a good contributor.

I hope you all understand. :)

D

Dirrty

Just PM'ed you again Dan. I am posting on a regular basis now, and am camped on your doorstep. I am cold, tired and thirsty, please let me in lol :8:

Jim

Reply to Where's the door to the Tilers Forums Arms? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks