Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Where's the door to the Tilers Forums Arms? in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
NEW THREAD HERE: http://www.tilersforums.com/43-tili...s/75548-how-do-i-gain-entry-tilersforums.html

Revised on 16th December 2013

Any NEW additions to the TilersForums Arms (our pub / watering hole) will need to have 50+ posts and to prove they're an active professional wall and floor tiler.

You will need to PM one of the moderators and / or administrators who run the forum, and provide them with your full business name and address, and how long you have been trading for.

You can link us to an online directory you're subscribed to, or link us to your website, or email us in a recent copy of a receipt or invoice with you business name and address on.

We don't use these details for anything at all, or keep them on file.

F

Fekin

I remember when I was just a lowly standard member I could view the elite members chat posts that we're listed on the new posts section, like a back door access :p

M

Matthew77

Hi Dan

I'm currently working as a general builder ( so i guess i'm in the trade, kinda)but plan on going self employed as a tiler within the next month.

I was wondering if it would be possable to have access to view the Tilers forum arms as a few of the threads linked in the "Decent topics a new tiler should read" Would be very helpful for me to read i think, like Pricing jobs,starting in buisness ect & these threads are unavailable for me to read.

So far i've found this site very helpful & the members very friendly.

Thanks Dan & thanks to all that have replied to my threads.

Matthew

OP
Dan

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I remember when I was just a lowly standard member I could view the elite members chat posts that we're listed on the new posts section, like a back door access :p
Yup, you get to see the titles. But not the content ;)
----
Hi Dan

I'm currently working as a general builder ( so i guess i'm in the trade, kinda)but plan on going self employed as a tiler within the next month.

I was wondering if it would be possable to have access to view the Tilers forum arms as a few of the threads linked in the "Decent topics a new tiler should read" Would be very helpful for me to read i think, like Pricing jobs,starting in buisness ect & these threads are unavailable for me to read.

So far i've found this site very helpful & the members very friendly.

Thanks Dan & thanks to all that have replied to my threads.

Matthew
Send me a PM with your company details mate. I'll get you a fresh key cut :):)
----
Should any member not have their business / business they work for registered in the UK then please just let me know the business details via email/pm and I'll get you a key cut too.

Our JB Friends can drink after hours ;)
----
How to Gain Access

Firstly you need to have contributed to the forums, to our community, perhaps by introducing yourself to the rest of the members in the Introductions Forum. You can contribute to the forum by welcoming other new members too, this keeps us all happy :)

I'm getting lots of requests from people wishing to see some of the topics in 'the Arms' that have not posted anything or have posted very few messages.

Please contribute to the forum before requesting access to the Arms.
----
Due to the amount of people requesting access to the Forum Arms that haven't posted much on the forums I've started to simply not reply to the Private Messages. It's taking too much of my time up.

Please please please contribute to the forums before requesting access to the forum arms. It's for regular members only.

Last edited:
H

hotburrito

ah, it becomes clear.
i was wondering why i was ignored!
im more of a reader just now but i'll endevour to get typing more.
is this what the masons is like? :lol:

M

Matthew77

ah, it becomes clear.
i was wondering why i was ignored!
im more of a reader just now but i'll endevour to get typing more.
is this what the masons is like? :lol:

I think you need to be a tile tradesman to get the official handshake to the tilers forum inn.

P.M Dan your business details & your in.

H

hotburrito

I think you need to be a tile tradesman to get the official handshake to the tilers forum inn.

P.M Dan your business details & your in.

i am and i already pm'ed dan but.................

Due to the amount of people requesting access to the Forum Arms that haven't posted much on the forums I've started to simply not reply to the Private Messages. It's taking too much of my time up.

Please please please contribute to the forums before requesting access to the forum arms. It's for regular members only.

so i need to take part a little more before i try again :grin:

B

bigcraw

Hi dan,how do I pm you.
I am working as a bathroom fitter for a national company at the moment obviously a fair amount of tile involved,i was self employed for years been tile for about 20+ years in total everything from bathrooms/ kitchens/ car showrooms/ fireplaces etc.Would like to go self employed again but wife not to chuffed after being stung a couple of times when sub contracting.If you send me how to I will forward my details to you.
regards
Craw

D

DHTiling

just click on dan,s name and it will come up with some options...1 is to pm him....or go into your private messages and click on new message..type in Dan and click on his name there..either way will get through to him......

M

mrlaymore

i would like to check it out if possible.have been sent an email but not sure what to do next as i am noy in the uk

Reply to Where's the door to the Tilers Forums Arms? in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
sj1709
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock