Search the forum,

Discuss where can i get a washboy in glasgow in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

K

kmuir1

Hi folks,
I am in desperate need of a washboy.
where is the best place in Glasgow to get one and what make would you recommend. I have been looking at the Karl dham or rubi, is this a good idea or would you recommend another type.
Thanx:huh2:

G

guy1976

ctd have got a special on the rubi washboy all this month its £30 plus vat for trade card holders

K

kmuir1

ctd have got a special on the rubi washboy all this month its £30 plus vat for trade card holders
Thanks guy,
Unfortunately i not got trade card,
Is this the best place though and rubi the one to go for?

G

guy1976

Thanks guy,
Unfortunately i not got trade card,
Is this the best place though and rubi the one to go for?
if you go in with your biz cards or letterhead and fill in a form they will open you a trade cash account and give you a trade card there and then

Reply to where can i get a washboy in glasgow in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen