Search the forum,

Discuss What's the best tiling trowel you've used? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

Rubi for me, soft grip only though, the wooden ones are cack and last about 1 job before the handle comes loose.

P

Peter

Got a set of Durasoft trowels recently. Nice to work with and stay straight. Worst trowels I've used lately are Forte ones, the rivits in the spine come lose easily.

Reaction score
These threads that Enduro keeps pulling must have been from the earliest era of this forum when Dan was desperate to get everyone talking. :smilewinkgrin:

I use Rubi only because the stainless steel trowels sold by Trade Tiler are best value, and when left wet, dont corrode!!:hurray:

I

Ian

I've been using the Genesis tiger trowel on floors for a while now, really like them, they give a great solid bed.

Reply to What's the best tiling trowel you've used? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen