Search the forum,

Discuss What wet wheel do you use and why? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

muddy_trousers

Also what blade have you got on there? I'm due a change so some consumer info would be great from you guys.

G

Gazzer

Montolit wheel in the grinder, its great.
Dewalt wet cutter still using a standard Dewalt wheel but starting to come to its end. I have a spare Rubi CPC wheel as a replacement that I had when I had a Rubi DW250n. When that needs changing then probably the Montolit wheel, heard lots of positive responses .

M

Mike

i've just changed from the marchrist to the monti, the monti is twice as good (and twice the price) but just powers through the best of porcelain with very little chipping whereas the marchrist was struggling and chips a lot on porcelain

S

Stef

Im the same as Mike, i changed to a monti blade & its awesome.

I posted before that there wasnt much difference between the monti & the marcrist but i take it back as the monti is a far superior blade.

I have the Pro-Gres blade in my grinder & it eases through the toughest porcelain with zero kick back.

Back to the original blade in the dewalt (Broke marcrist blade) but when i come to change i will be getting a montolit DNA

D

DHTiling

I have the Montolit DNA blade in me Dewalt D24000

dna-blade.jpg

And i have the Montolit pro gres in my makita grinder..

cg-115-220.jpg

Both from trade tiler...

Tiling Tools Menu

W

White Room

Montolit blade for me, the marcrist cuts well but the chipping was just to much...

C

cozy

so have bought on theifbay a newish vitrex cutter for my stack of porcelain tiles its in good condition now however what best 180mm diamond blade to put on it folks

M

Mike

i have the 180 monti dna disc on my vitrex. you may have to turn the spindle/bush around to accomodate the 22mm bore. the vitrex disc has a 16mm bore

Reply to What wet wheel do you use and why? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen