Search the forum,

Discuss What van should I get? in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com.

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Sorry, I know this is one of those questions that has no answer but I need to get a van for my tiling business. I was thinking Transit Custom or VW Transporter but I've seen a few trades men in the VW Caddy and was wondering what tilers went for.
Cheers
Duncan
If I had the money if go Mercedes vito they drive so nice

B

Blunt Tool

I get all big job materials delivered to job aswell as tiles so only need van for tools. This is my 3rd Vauxhall combo, new shape this time! Wouldn't buy anything else, reliable, economical, plenty of room and easy to park.

W

WetSaw

I'm happy with my NV200 size wise. It's a little bit longer overall than my old Kangoo but has much bigger load area.

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I've got a transit custom at the moment coz someone else crashed in to me and the vito is far nicer to drive and just all round feels better than this thing

G

gary b

Astra van for me. Does exactly what I need it to do. I get the tiles delivered if too much. Easy to park, great mpg plus I can get 3passengers in when not using it for work.

Reply to What van should I get? in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen