Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Wetcutter nd 200 sbout had it in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

U

Unused Account 1

my nd200 just about had it been smashed for ten years though ,always using the best blades ,whats about these days to replace that ,or just get another one,cheers

U

Unused Account 1

Ive tried mate ,but sometimes to small and not the same ,ive tried ,still need my wetcutter ,cheers andy

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Think you would struggle to find anything better than an nd200 if your after a table saw.
I have one.....excellent cutter's very powerful motor that cuts through anything with the right blade.
Why not just get another one ?

K

Kevbos

Get a grinder by the time you get table saw out and clean at end of job you'd have done 20 cuts

jobdone

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Replaced my nd200 with a husquvarna ts230. Great saw it is a bit bigger but more powerful. Having said that it does not come out the van often as use a grinder and wet sponge for most cuts.

B

Blunt Tool

my nd200 just about had it been smashed for ten years though ,always using the best blades ,whats about these days to replace that ,or just get another one,cheers
I had the nd300 until it finally decided to go to Rubi heaven, now have the nd200 for a few years, wouldn't buy anything else!!!

O

One Day

Doubt you'll get another like it now that rubi went forever down hill in the quality stakes.
Perhaps a raimondi gs86?

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Personally I'd get a 9m or 10m u can stack 4 x 12mm limestone on top of each other and it still cuts through them with trouble

Reply to Wetcutter nd 200 sbout had it in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
laattaana
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks