Search the forum,

Discuss weight issues in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

brian c

i dont mean tile to wall more belly to buckle.So with all the eating and drinking who has piled on the pounds?

T

Time's Ran Out

Not me Brian - I'am still the same fighting weight I was when 56 - 12stone.
Mind you all the exercise - collecting pension,van off road etc. all helps!

T

tfs

I havn't checked on the scales but, I deffo feel my trousers getting tighter! I actualy done in a leather levis belt last week:lol: I only had it for approx 8 months

R

RockCeramics

yep i`ve put on a few pounds,
should lose it in the new year.
if any of you were thinking of going on a diet how bout trying this 1 out
.:dizzy2: :lol:

Attachments

• dounut diet.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 15
B

Bolter

I ate so much christmas day that my body literally shut down for a few hours after. Think I calorie shocked it into submission.

Still havent gained a pound in weight!

H

hillhead

Im holding steady myself i think.still a 34 waist though.the eating aint over yet.lol.the bike will get me back in shape i hope.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I bin on an enforced diet - consisting of no solids to eat and plenty of water for the last 3 days. I must have lost something surely.........but me belt seem just as tight..:thumbsdown:

Reply to weight issues in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am planning to tile a full height panel of split face tiles to sit 3” behind a log...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen