Search the forum,

Discuss We have just started to stock a new type of tile spacer at 365Drills to see.... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

Muse2k8

So with one pack I can do 25 tiles... Now this 1m square of 10x10 tiles will take 4 times as long to do?

M

Muse2k8

Will they help or hinder with a project like this?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334060704.671921.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 142
M

Mike Mike

That would be heaven for me. No more staggering around for a pee in the middle of the night trying to find the bathroom without turning the lights on and waking her up. Just roll out of bed, hang legs over the side and away you go. :lol:

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score

only thing that would hinder me in there would be the wife,imagine being single and having that as a bedroom,jesus,you wouldnt need a chat up line just something like 'here love fancy coming back to my house,oh and have you seen this pic of me bedroom'
i wish i could swear,cos as austin powers would say 'its fantastic' well,he wouldnt but you get the drift ;)

M

Muse2k8

Would be a nightmare coming in sozzled though. Guaranteed to get wet!

Yeah would be good to see a job like that done from start to finish.

M

Muse2k8

only thing that would hinder me in there would be the wife,imagine being single and having that as a bedroom,jesus,you wouldnt need a chat up line just something like 'here love fancy coming back to my house,oh and have you seen this pic of me bedroom'
i wish i could swear,cos as austin powers would say 'its fantastic' well,he wouldnt but you get the drift ;)

All it's missing is a fridge, bar and microwave ;)

Tony73

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Did a small 6m Kitchen for someone and they put a pack of these bullet things on the worktop .......... seemed a bit strange to use for brick effect. They went straight under the plinth never to be seen again !!! carry on lol
inventer should make both sides usable one side normal square tiling and other side( with 3 edges longer and one shorter ) for brick effect. if you know what i mean? :8:

M

Muse2k8

I personally think that any pro will only ever continue to use cross spacers. Cheap to get, easy to use, do the job and you can reuse them or throw them out without feeling guilty. Too many people attempt to reinvent the spacer when it is essentially perfect.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I personally think that any pro will only ever continue to use cross spacers. Cheap to get, easy to use, do the job and you can reuse them or throw them out without feeling guilty. Too many people attempt to reinvent the spacer when it is essentially perfect.

Why do we think corrugated cardboard boxes for tile packaging was invented?

1 piece=1mm, 1 piece folded and squeezed=1.5mm and so on.....

:thumbsup:

Completely free and available on most jobs

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
years ago in my building site tiling days we used 'spinks tiles' and they came with small precut cardboard squares that you used for spacers....

Reply to We have just started to stock a new type of tile spacer at 365Drills to see.... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen