Search the forum,

Discuss Waterproof flexible grout in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Thats the only waterproof grout...but you can get a standard flexible water resistant grout..?...why do you think you need a water proof grout.?

D

DHTiling

You could tank the shower walls then use an anti mould flexible grout....:thumbsup: or just use an epoxy grout....what tiles are you using..?

L

lona

just bought bal microban flexible grout. Hubby just started using it and finding it difficult to work with. Any tips?

G

grumpygrouter

just bought bal microban flexible grout. Hubby just started using it and finding it difficult to work with. Any tips?
That's why I don't use it! Some guys who use it reglularly will be along shortly i am sure.

F

faithhealer

Not my favourite either, anyone sell Mapei near you, Ultra colour plus is great stuff imo

Reply to Waterproof flexible grout in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen