Search the forum,

Discuss Vote Leave Or Vote Remain? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

How will you vote in the EU referendum?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

have been doing a survey in my shop and the other shops we are dealing with and its very close to the pole
on here 74% out and todays customers still the same and this is in london our survey has been going on for a few
mouths now and the feed back is most of the out decided this years ago and have been waiting years for there
say

gamma38

TF
Reaction score
Same as Ray, I have been asking everyone and it's the same as the poll. But would anyone be surprised if the result came back that the in crowd have just edged it, but it was extremely close. I for one wouldn't. I am not one to say rigged or conspiracy but on the other hand........

O

On one

Judging by the amount of people coming and going at the polling station I was working nearby........the turnout should be high.

R

Same as Ray, I have been asking everyone and it's the same as the poll. But would anyone be surprised if the result came back that the in crowd have just edged it, but it was extremely close. I for one wouldn't. I am not one to say rigged or conspiracy but on the other hand........
if its a close vote in the next election in two years we will be out but by then we will be following other that have
left

R

ps if you want to know the vote early and if its fixed look at the pound is it going up or down between 10.30pm
12 am .it should not be moving but today its been going up ? and it should have been steady .

R

well up 2 cents in less than 10 mins lets keep watching it stinks already

R

How the hell are they saying it's expected to be 52 to 48 staying in??? It makes no sense
if you have £1 you have one honest vote if you have millions how many do you buy all info to me says its out again and again this is from dorset to london to cleethropes .how can so many who shout there veiws be wrong

R

blue out yellow in well if that does not tell you who s voting in gutless wonders

Reply to Vote Leave Or Vote Remain? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen