Search the forum,

Discuss Vote Leave Or Vote Remain? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

How will you vote in the EU referendum?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
S

Stef

This is so true.
It will be the same outcome as the Scottish referendum.

image.png

I

irek

I think even if we knew nothing about it, the fact Obama, David Cameron, John Major and Tony Blair want us to stay in, we probably need to vote out. If they've pulled those two cronies out from the woodwork to do a press release, together, then I think they're worried that we're leaving and their back-handers will stop.

They're using scare tactics now to try and make us vote in. That alone shows there's no truth in their campaigns.

IMO of course.
Hahaha !!!! :) And Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin wants us to leave . Our heroes ;)
I'll vote stay

J

J Sid

why have I got a Vote Remain advertising banner at the bottom of my screen......they must be getting desperate wp_ss_20160622_0001.png

gamma38

TF
Reaction score
Just watching the final debate, am I the only one who want's to punch the hell out of these so called experts. They really do my head in, they talk as if we are idiots.

C

Concrete guy

Just watching the final debate, am I the only one who want's to punch the hell out of these so called experts. They really do my head in, they talk as if we are idiots.

I had to stop watching these earlier this week I just found myself shouting at the TV at both sides.

M

Meddler

So far the poll is a resounding yes to leave – so not representative of the public as a whole.

Probably down to many of the guys (and gals ?) on this forum being independent and not fearing the unknowns of leaving. However, the EU is not without its risks. When the EU starts to unravel (it surely will) it will be every man for himself and watch out for the knife in the back - there wont be any favours for UK.

Best out now and be ahead of the pack.

I enjoy Europe but their democracy and way of managing things are different. Lets keep them as neighbours.

Reply to Vote Leave Or Vote Remain? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen