Search the forum,

Discuss Vote Leave Or Vote Remain? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

How will you vote in the EU referendum?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
C

Concrete guy

Ray don't get hung up on the FX rates this evening. Many of the FX brokers decided to cease trading for 48 hours from this morning and the currency markets are currently in limbo.

I had a chat with our broker earlier this week (Cornhill we use mostly) as he was asking us if we had any trades that needed placing this week they needed to be done before close of play on Wednesday.

Sterling had dropped artificially low in the run up to this event and what's happening now is a small correction and a bit of profit taking.

In short, the currency markets are not normal tonight, this is out and out gambling.

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

Ray don't get hung up on the FX rates this evening. Many of the FX brokers decided to cease trading for 48 hours from this morning and the currency markets are currently in limbo.

I had a chat with our broker earlier this week (Cornhill we use mostly) as he was asking us if we had any trades that needed placing this week they needed to be done before close of play on Wednesday.

Sterling had dropped artificially low in the run up to this event and what's happening now is a small correction and a bit of profit taking.

In short, the currency markets are not normal tonight, this is out and out gambling.
insider trading i would say the markets are open 24 hours a day all over the world they judge the pound not us
and pay for there knowledge

C

Concrete guy

insider trading i would say the markets are open 24 hours a day all over the world they judge the pound not us
and pay for there knowledge

Many trading firms (but not all) have chosen not to operate until the result is declared.

What you're seeing now is likely to be automated trading.

S

Spare Tool

Surely though it don't matter what the pound is doing, pound goes down, UK's sales will go up ;)

Reply to Vote Leave Or Vote Remain? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen