Search the forum,

Discuss Vote Leave Or Vote Remain? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

How will you vote in the EU referendum?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

dont panic mr mannering the pounds starting to go back up euro still going down

A

Aston

interesting times ahead....I hope everything works out well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I

Ian

17,410,742 Vote Leave
16,141,241 Vote Remain
What's staggers me more is figure below!
12,949,258 can't be arsed
Why would you not vote?
For me it was hard to filter all the truth and facts from the crap and scare tactics so, a vote would have been a toss of a coin. In my opinion not one thing I read lead me to believe one way or the other was right. To be honest, the right choice was probably made as the stay campaign seemed to largely revolve around calling the leave voters racists and bigots, perhaps if they'd focused on providing voters with cold hard facts about how it would actually affect us as individuals, they might have had a few more voters on side, and who knows, maybe a win. So there you go, that's why I couldn't be arsed.

D

dave l and l

Yourll be ok Bri, wot with Wee Jimmy Cranky going for another shot at Independence
wasnt sure about another independence referendum up here . but i am warming to the idea a bit,
talking about petrol prices takin a rise might go and fill up got a 160 mile round trip on monday

Reply to Vote Leave Or Vote Remain? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen