Search the forum,

Discuss Vote Leave Or Vote Remain? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

How will you vote in the EU referendum?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

How the hell are they saying it's expected to be 52 to 48 staying in??? It makes no sense
if you have £1 you have one honest vote if you have millions how many do you buy all info to me says its out again and again this is from dorset to london to cleethropes .how can so many who shout there veiws be wrong

R

blue out yellow in well if that does not tell you who s voting in gutless wonders

C

Concrete guy

Ray don't get hung up on the FX rates this evening. Many of the FX brokers decided to cease trading for 48 hours from this morning and the currency markets are currently in limbo.

I had a chat with our broker earlier this week (Cornhill we use mostly) as he was asking us if we had any trades that needed placing this week they needed to be done before close of play on Wednesday.

Sterling had dropped artificially low in the run up to this event and what's happening now is a small correction and a bit of profit taking.

In short, the currency markets are not normal tonight, this is out and out gambling.

R

Ray don't get hung up on the FX rates this evening. Many of the FX brokers decided to cease trading for 48 hours from this morning and the currency markets are currently in limbo.

I had a chat with our broker earlier this week (Cornhill we use mostly) as he was asking us if we had any trades that needed placing this week they needed to be done before close of play on Wednesday.

Sterling had dropped artificially low in the run up to this event and what's happening now is a small correction and a bit of profit taking.

In short, the currency markets are not normal tonight, this is out and out gambling.
insider trading i would say the markets are open 24 hours a day all over the world they judge the pound not us
and pay for there knowledge

Reply to Vote Leave Or Vote Remain? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen