Search the forum,

Discuss Vote Leave Or Vote Remain? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

How will you vote in the EU referendum?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
C

Concrete guy

the scottish mep got a fair reception today,.
there is very much divided feeling throughout the uk

I watched that also. Maybe it's time Scotland went alone. The problem there is Scotland has so far voted not to go alone.

So what are Scotland to do? Keep asking the same question of it's population until they get the answer the first minister likes?

C

Concrete guy

farage is an embarrassment . he is a liar and a racist .,, and boris is pretty much just like him,. i never really liked cameron ( mostly because i would never vote conservative) but he looks like a decent politician compared to these two.
Aaah - progressive bigotry

Indeed, it looks like 17.8 Million people agreed with the liar and racist. Apparently.....

T

Time's Ran Out

17 years Nige has been a thorn in the EU!
He's Alf Garnett in a suit and his views are popular - but not everyone's cup of tea.
How many politicians would spend that long trying to lose their job.

D

dave l and l

I watched that also. Maybe it's time Scotland went alone. The problem there is Scotland has so far voted not to go alone.

So what are Scotland to do? Keep asking the same question of it's population until they get the answer the first minister likes?
we were lied to in the last referendum , and the government told us we would need to apply o be in the eu again,
not less than two years on we are out of the eu and we overwhelmingly voted to stay in,
i am not wanting another referendum at the moment if i am honest, i think everything should settle down first, however i am all for snp exploring all avenues in the eu

C

Concrete guy

we were lied to in the last referendum , and the government told us we would need to apply o be in the eu again,
not less than two years on we are out of the eu and we overwhelmingly voted to stay in,
i am not wanting another referendum at the moment if i am honest, i think everything should settle down first, however i am all for snp exploring all avenues in the eu

I'd be delighted if the Scottish voted to leave and crack on with it. Mainly so we wouldn't have to listen to wee Jimmie Kranky whine on about how unfair it all is all the time.

However, think long and hard before you decide to the leave the UK now that the revenue from Oil income has been obliterated. The reality sometimes doesn't live up to the dream.

O

On one

Tax receipts from the North Sea oilfields were about zero last year (because of the low oil price and companies offsetting tax against capital investment from previous years.

D

dave l and l

hence the reason i dont want another referendum. in fact i dont believe we should have for a number of years.
i suppose if you are english you have every right to get bored of nicola sturgeon bleeting on. but she does have a point . scotland has voted the opposite from rest of uk and she has been appointed to speak for the scottish people,

D

dave l and l

ha ha i had a quick look and i thought it was weak , but i thought i might have got away with it, i had a quick look in google then realised i cant be bothered sifting through websites about nigel farage, he is a politician therefore he will have lied many many times,

Reply to Vote Leave Or Vote Remain? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen