Search the forum,

Discuss Urgent - Office Wc Splashbacks Near Keele Staffordshire in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 9966

Hi
I'm posting for somebody I know who needs help completing some toilet facilities in a new office building near Keele in Staffordshire. The site is available this week and ideally the job needs to be completed by Monday.

The job itself is 5 small tiled areas underneath hand-dryers in ladies and gents facilities.

If anybody is available this week, please private message me so that I can pass your details on to the building owner.

Please pass this message on to anybody you know who is local to North Staffordshire and might have a gap in their schedule this week.

Thanks
GRR

Reactions: Dan

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Haha I purposely 'lost' my tools so I can stop doing family jobs for free. So I'm not treking to keele with brand new tools to do half a dozen splash backs

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
We had a stokie register the other day didn't we?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Urgent - Office Wc Splashbacks Near Keele Staffordshire in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen