Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss UK Tiling Forum | Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

H

hillhead

Some people pinch them for their own websites Mike, watermarks needed and i'm onto that.

M

Mike

Some people pinch them for their own websites Mike, watermarks needed and i'm onto that.
i see. i've just started a website (well my 12 yr old son has) i'll have to get him onto it :thumbsup: there again i don't do many fancy/big jobs so i may not be a target:lol:

C

Colour Republic

Not tiling but this is what i've been up to this weekend

Saturday

sm1.jpg

sm3.jpg

sm5.jpg

Sunday

wm1.jpg

wm2.jpg

wm4.jpg

U

user123

Rob, these are great. I love these photographic wallpapers, I had a forest one in my bedroom as a teenager, and then they went out of fashion, now they are back again. Good thing, too, what a difference it makes especially in a setting like that! Much nicer working environment. :thumbsup:

Reaction score
A piece for a garden, 5mm thick marble on a 44cm diameter paving slab. It was a bit tricky to scale the pattern down but it orked in the end. I took this photo before grouting.
nebo angle.jpg

D

DHTiling

Some pics of recent work....

Crema beige tumbled marble with bespoke skirting's.

Tumbled Travertine display for PWS..

Light ivory travertine bathroom with niches and slot for TV..

Galaxy Granite floor..

White travertine brick mosaics.

and 600x300 porcelains , polished sandstone effect..

When the ivory travertine bathroom is finished by the customer, then pics to follow of the fully fitted room..

IMG_0158.jpg IMG_0155.jpg IMG_0157.jpg IMG_0169.jpg IMG_0204.jpg IMG_0203.jpg IMG_0205.jpg IMG_0201.jpg IMG_0202.jpg IMG_0207.jpg IMG_0185.jpg IMG_0183.jpg IMG_0182.jpg IMG_0181.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1315923457.918116.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1315923426.715528.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1315834942.652459.jpg

S

Stewart

Some quality work there Dave. You are a jammy so n so getting to work with all that lovely stone.....

Created on iPhone.....

D

DHTiling

Some quality work there Dave. You are a jammy so n so getting to work with all that lovely stone.....

Created on iPhone.....

What makes it worthwhile is also getting to use Good quality stone that PHG supplies.. as you know some poor stuff out there and i have fixed it as well..

got some pics on my phone of stuff supplied by that same comp in that travertine blog thread that was posted a few weeks back..

will post it..

Reply to UK Tiling Forum | Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcgtech
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks