Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Opus Sectile panel (large tile mosaic) that I did for Tile Giant here in Bury St Edmunds. I used 5mm thick marble set onto aquapanel. They then set the background tiles. The panel is 800mm x 800mm.
. tile giant close up.jpg tile giant far pic.jpg

H

hillhead

Some sample pics of recent work, Iv had pics stolen lately so being careful with finished pics etc.
I have a watermark app purchased so must get to work soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1318194031.038709.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 57
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1318194136.010911.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 54
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1318194219.520664.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 55
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1318194289.439062.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 53
H

hillhead

Some people pinch them for their own websites Mike, watermarks needed and i'm onto that.

M

Mike

Some people pinch them for their own websites Mike, watermarks needed and i'm onto that.
i see. i've just started a website (well my 12 yr old son has) i'll have to get him onto it :thumbsup: there again i don't do many fancy/big jobs so i may not be a target:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I spend some time in doorways. NOTE THAT DAN HAS CREATED THIS NEW 2024 SHOW US YOUR TILE...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen