Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss UK Tiling Forum | Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

DHTiling

I haven't tried the new version yet and that was my gripe with the old mat that it used to try and spring up at the edges..so good news that it does want to lay flat.. lol:)

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

I would agree with that Ken, seems a little more rigid, as you say the old one tended to wander as you laid it:smilewinkgrin:

C

Colour Republic

Put some big red glass tiles up today all with silicone:smilewinkgrin:

Job not quite finished yet, floor still needs to be grouted, magic corners still to go in and some other last odds and sods but nearly there with this one.

hk1.jpg

hk3.jpg

hk4.jpg

hk6.jpg

hk8.jpg

hk10.jpg

hk11.jpg

hk12.jpg

hk14.jpg

M

Mike

i thought the fabricators would install them as they cut them. i seen some lithuanians fit some for a mate, some skill involved in it

russ1

TF
Reaction score
The tilersforums.com.. Show us your work thread.

Hi Everyone,just finished my first job 22 m2 with glass mosaic never done mosaic before was very nervous about job took me 4 days to complete walls were a nightmare i think the plaster has never worked with a level it was that bad, i did what i could and the prat who was on site said i was to slow and his tiler would of done it in 3 days and at the end of job he said good effort he nearly got a slap.The lady who owns the hous View attachment 29278 e came by because it was an insurance job saw my tiling and was so impressed with it she wants me to do her shower room so that shut that prat up View attachment 29277 hear is a photo

Last edited by a moderator:
N

Nick DeCianti

Nice one Dave...

I totally agree...I have just put a few pics on here in reply to your request..

Nick

russ1

TF
Reaction score
Thanks Mike,just one question one of the tiles did not match up to the other tile on the grout line its above the door you cant see it in the pic but why is that all the rest do, is it because the wall runs out like wallpaper so you put the wall paper cut behind the door for instance.

Reply to UK Tiling Forum | Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcgtech
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks