Search the forum,

Discuss Trust a trader in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

Fekin

I had customer street the other day for what must be the 4th or 5th time.

Ended up saying, look, I've never heard of you before you called me, so I doubt my customers will have heard of you either, then put the phone down on them, again.

W

wivers

I was contacted by Trust a Trader today about this post as it diverts away from the feedback on themselfs and on to the muppets from Sesame Street.

They quite rightly do not wish to be tied in with the same brush as those mumbling idiots from Sesame Street and welcome any honest feedback on their company.

I did ring 3 clients of theirs when i was thinking about joining, to ask what they thought about the service they were getting, and the feed back on the whole was good.

So please anyone posting in here do not mention Sesame Street, but feel free to give your honest reviews on Trust a Trader.

I must also add that i have in no way been paid, or taken any kind of a bung by TT to write this post......but i am always open to persusion!!! :) :)

F

Fred

I hate it when these companies ring, ask a few questions then hang up..........the next minute you get a bill for alledgedly joining them..............

O

Olz

I had a call today, which i assume was customer street, i didnt stay on the phone long enough to find out but it went along these lines;

Me: Hello
Them: Hi (mumbled something) sorry let me start again, is that the kitchen fitter in wakefield.
Me: Erm, No mate, im a til...(interupts)
Them: If I told you i could get more kitchen fitting work would you be interested.
Me: Erm, no mate not really i dont fit...(interupted again)
Them: We understand that work is short at the moment because of the credit crunch.

My phone lost signal at this point, and the call got cut off, which was a shame really because knowing what was coming my parting shot was going to be along the lines of "Would you pay someone to get you work, when a) your s**t and b) you think im a bl**dy kitchen fitter!!, what work will you be guarenteing (spelling) me exactly tv aeriel repairs. Idiots

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
never heard of them,although i did get someone ringing me up on sunday morning said something about trading or something,i dident take any notice,i was rough as a dogs,been to my mates leaving party just said "sorry,can't talk just half way through making brecky for the wife,ring back sometime before next christmas",blinking phone has been ringing every day with 'private number',never answer them anyhow

Reply to Trust a trader in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen