Discuss tradetiler stock sigmas? in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

G

garretridge

what about dave at tradetiler also stocking sigmas as well as rubi and montys i always like a choice when buying my tiling tools and i have both just have no sigma:drool5: mainly because they seem hard to find in catalogues and online in the uk with a clear pricing policy like dave does. Im sure if he stocked them i would be and so many others interested in buying one! Does anyone agree it would be good for dave and us tilers to start stocking the sigmas as well! :thumbsup:

B

brian c

if you are stuck i can give you a name of a few places up here that stock them.Good to see Tradetiler with a very good range of quality cutters.

G

Gazzer

what about dave at tradetiler also stocking sigmas as well as rubi and montys i always like a choice when buying my tiling tools and i have both just have no sigma:drool5: mainly because they seem hard to find in catalogues and online in the uk with a clear pricing policy like dave does. Im sure if he stocked them i would be and so many others interested in buying one! Does anyone agree it would be good for dave and us tilers to start stocking the sigmas as well! :thumbsup:

I love Sigmas but I aint stocking them....oh wait I do have a stock of wheels and a brand new Sigma in the garage.....Am I a stockist now ?

But No, Tradetiler couldnt possibly stock all makes of cutter, I dont thionk it would make good business sense.

D

doug boardley

I'm sure david would have looked at the options of supplying sigma's, so I can only assume that he thinks it's not viable for him.

A

Aston

theres only a few die harders on here that use sigmas anyway, they'd be stuck on tradetilers shelf gathering dust........c,mon bite ya barrrst...ahem ;o)

serioulsy, they are very traditional in their approach are sigma..its there way or nothing when it comes to retailing their equipment..

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Scott

Id buy one off him if he had them as i cant see anywehere else within reason that i can go and look at them. Although i may drive and get myself a monty but would prefer the sigma

G

Glasnevintiling

im a sigma user and yes its hard to find online there way better than rubi cutters they just look awkward to use then again ive only ever used Sigma lol :)

P

Peter

Garret, if you're interested in buying one, you'd get the best price in Lomac trade counter on Boucher or else Huttons on the Shore road - Huttons do a better price but they'd usually need to order it in.

Never used a Montolit but to me they look a bit like a cheap Sigma - ie no rail height adjustment etc.

D

DHTiling

Garret, if you're interested in buying one, you'd get the best price in Lomac trade counter on Boucher or else Huttons on the Shore road - Huttons do a better price but they'd usually need to order it in.

Never used a Montolit but to me they look a bit like a cheap Sigma - ie no rail height adjustment etc.

You alter the height with the handle and just to add Montolit were around years before sigmas.. so who copied who..?:):)

Reply to tradetiler stock sigmas? in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks