Search the forum,

Discuss Tiling failure over wundafloor in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com.

Simon Dale

TF
Esteemed
Esteemed
Reaction score
overfloor-chipboard-1.jpg

Chipboard

Wood Particle Chipboard

Quite simply we supply chipboard because it has a very high compression rate and some tilers prefer to use it.

Suitable for:
Ceramic. Porcelain. Marble & Stone Tiles (Approved by leading adhesive manufacturers for tiling directly onto) ??????

Nbke8kv

TF
Reaction score
@Simon Dale can you
Message me please.

Sorry, no personal information in an open forum, this for your protection as well as the forums. Please use message service provided.
Contact members by selecting ‘contact’ under their avatar.
Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dumbo

overfloor-chipboard-1.jpg

Chipboard

Wood Particle Chipboard

Quite simply we supply chipboard because it has a very high compression rate and some tilers prefer to use it.

Suitable for:
Ceramic. Porcelain. Marble & Stone Tiles (Approved by leading adhesive manufacturers for tiling directly onto) ??????
I would love them to list which leading manufacturers approved that . I think that is probably a full on lie

Simon Dale

TF
Esteemed
Esteemed
Reaction score
@Simon Dale can you
Message me please.

Sorry, no personal information in an open forum, this for your protection as well as the forums. Please use message service provided.
Contact members by selecting ‘contact’ under their avatar.
Thank you.
I would love them to list which leading manufacturers approved that . I think that is probably a full on lie

Simon Dale

TF
Esteemed
Esteemed
Reaction score
Im getting a bit confused. Not computer literate ! I type with one finger takes me ages. If someone wants me to message surely they look up company and message ? Don't want to sound thick but I'm only a tiler Lol. No offence to anyone.

Nbke8kv

TF
Reaction score
All - posting updates as im hoping it will help future people like me coming to the forum for help.

Progress update:
Tiles are up
Floors confirmed as unlevel.
Can’t get the tile adhesive up without damaging the heated flooring!!! All needs to come up and start again!!! Build claiming no responsibility but tilers are offering to help!!

94BD6E29-F0FA-4232-B933-8DDDC8C4FD31.jpeg 77CEE3B2-36AE-4B9B-B4EE-1547761F8052.jpeg

Reply to Tiling failure over wundafloor in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen