Search the forum,

Discuss Tiling Courses London - HELP!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

rattu7

Hi Guys,

I am new to this and am looking for a career change, would really appreciate any reccomendations for a good training centre or college for tiling courses.

Any help or advice will be welcomed thank you,

Rattu :smilewinkgrin:

T

Time's Ran Out

:welcome: and good luck.
You want to try Nett a forum sponsor up here in the North East.
Cheap lodgings at the famous Whitley Bay seaside retreat, top entertainment venues in the centre of Newcastle, courses to suit your budget and a decent cup of coffee if we meet up!:lol:

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
Reaction score
Thanks John

We get people travelling from all over the UK, We have just moved this weekend into our new 10,000 square foot unit, we can now offer most trades as well as wall and floor tiling, we are all about fast track ways into self employment, so if your willing to travel Rattu, you will have a great time and get excellent training, just jump on the train at Kings Cross and get off at Newcastle, 3 hours and your here, loads of Band Bs to choose from
Darren

R

rattu7

Cheers Guys,

Not what I had in mind in terms of distance from London but always good to mix business with pleasure!!

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
Reaction score
Hi Rattu
Had someone came in from Ireland last week, took him over a day to get to us by the time he got his car over for the ferry crossing then over to us, there are many people that have made the mistake by going to their nearest training centre only to find out that they have wasted their money on nothing more than a basic DIY course, we are about giving someone the tools and knowledge to start a business off and how to be successfull in it, sometimes you have to travell to get the right course and knowledge

A lot of the poor training centres have or are closing down now that the free training grants have stopped, we have just moved upwards because of our quality reputation, so think carefully where you do your training and make sure your getting value for your buck

If you need any info on what we deliver, either have a look at our website or give Tracey a ring at the office on 0191 4547733

Best Regards
Darren

Best Regards
Darren

Reply to Tiling Courses London - HELP!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen