Currently reading:
Tiling Courses London - HELP!!!

Discuss Tiling Courses London - HELP!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
North East
Thanks John

We get people travelling from all over the UK, We have just moved this weekend into our new 10,000 square foot unit, we can now offer most trades as well as wall and floor tiling, we are all about fast track ways into self employment, so if your willing to travel Rattu, you will have a great time and get excellent training, just jump on the train at Kings Cross and get off at Newcastle, 3 hours and your here, loads of Band Bs to choose from
Darren

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
North East
Hi Rattu
Had someone came in from Ireland last week, took him over a day to get to us by the time he got his car over for the ferry crossing then over to us, there are many people that have made the mistake by going to their nearest training centre only to find out that they have wasted their money on nothing more than a basic DIY course, we are about giving someone the tools and knowledge to start a business off and how to be successfull in it, sometimes you have to travell to get the right course and knowledge

A lot of the poor training centres have or are closing down now that the free training grants have stopped, we have just moved upwards because of our quality reputation, so think carefully where you do your training and make sure your getting value for your buck

If you need any info on what we deliver, either have a look at our website or give Tracey a ring at the office on 0191 4547733

Best Regards
Darren

Best Regards
Darren

Reply to Tiling Courses London - HELP!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use for feedback. We have been established in Newport, South Wales (just across the bridge from Bristol)...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
  • Article
UK Pro tiling training has been running pro tiling courses for over 18 years and been a member on this forum since 2006, countless lives have been changed for people who have attended our fast...
Replies
Views
Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to tile a simple drywall construction in our bathroom. I got some good advice here so I hope you guys...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm hoping you can help with some feedback, please My parents are currently having a new bathroom installed, all stripped back to bare walls and floor. The fitter has done/hasn't done...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.