Search the forum,

Discuss Tilers Wanted (nationwide) in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
We are a wall and floor tiling contractor based in Sutton Coldfield, west midlands
We undergo various tiling contracts around the country..We have plenty of future work in the pipeline and are looking for good experienced tilers to jump on board..We cover all sectors including new build houses to commercial projects such as car showrooms, public houses, Hotels, Restaurant chains, office refurbishment.
If you would be interested in finding more info then please do not hesitate to contact me on here

Regards Garry

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Might be worth posting the individual jobs / areas in the "I'm looking for a wall and floor tiler" area.

Reply to Tilers Wanted (nationwide) in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen