Search the forum,

Discuss Tilers Required Cheltenham in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aldo1965

Experienced tilers required for large project in Cheltenham. Must have CSCS
Call Aldo on REMOVED

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
RULES OF THIS FIND A TILER FORUM CATEGORY

1. Make sure you always post details of the area in the thread title
2. Never post contact details in the thread, both the tiler and the customer needs to use the messaging system provided by the forum

O

Old Mod

It's a shame we can't add some kind of filter to this thread that recognises email links or digits @Dan,
Gets tiring saying this with 8/10 posts! :D

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I've stuck the rules as a notice in the top of this forum category and all threads within it. If they can't see that, they need banning (jokes!!!).

I wouldn't mind, but we tend to get agencies pretending to be potential customers just trying to con tilers out of time and money to sign up to them.

And then customers contact details obviously don't want to be plastered around the net long-term. Once the job is done, it's done, they don't want the odd tiler that might need work spend a hour a week ringing them all months after the job is done still trying to provide a price etc.

The systems we have in place might seem long-winded but they're what we've found works over the decade we've been doing this. So they just need to pack it in and understand that. Especially this guy, who's done it in every single bloody thread he's posted!!!!!!

O

Old Mod

Oh im not the only one who's noticed then! Haha

No, totally agree with you, it's for everyone's protection.

Reactions: Dan
E

Elvis j

Experienced tilers required for large project in Cheltenham. Must have CSCS
Call Aldo on REMOVED
hi aldo I'm working in Romford at the moment finish up next week I will be looking for work then what have you got going in Cheltenham thanks

A

Aldo1965

hi aldo I'm working in Romford at the moment finish up next week I will be looking for work then what have you got going in Cheltenham thanks
The next phase starts again in 2 weeks so keep in touch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tilers Required Cheltenham in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Small quantity of 20 x 31.6 in white required to replace broken tiles.
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen