Discuss Tilers Printing discount in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

tmsprint

Hi Guys,
Hope you have all had a good weekend. We just wanted to keep everyone updated about our new website for printing, workwear and promotional items. Once the website is finished (hopefully for the 1[SUP]st[/SUP] of March) we will then post up a permanent 10% for forum members.

Whist we wait for the website to be complete please could we ask those of you that are on Facebook to please like our page http://www.facebook.com/tmsprint

We will be posting some fantastic deals and offers on Facebook and the more likes we can get the better the deals on print and workwear will be.
Thank you for your continued support

J

Jeff the tiler

10% is great if it makes something less expensive?? I am in the market for some polo's and sweatshirts. Please send me a private message and we can see how it goes.

Reply to Tilers Printing discount in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Marley