Discuss Tilers Printing discount in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

T

tmsprint

Hi Guys,
Hope you have all had a good weekend. We just wanted to keep everyone updated about our new website for printing, workwear and promotional items. Once the website is finished (hopefully for the 1[SUP]st[/SUP] of March) we will then post up a permanent 10% for forum members.

Whist we wait for the website to be complete please could we ask those of you that are on Facebook to please like our page http://www.facebook.com/tmsprint

We will be posting some fantastic deals and offers on Facebook and the more likes we can get the better the deals on print and workwear will be.
Thank you for your continued support

J

Jeff the tiler

10% is great if it makes something less expensive?? I am in the market for some polo's and sweatshirts. Please send me a private message and we can see how it goes.

Reply to Tilers Printing discount in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks