Search the forum,

Discuss Tilers Forums Hall of Shame.... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

IvegotsTILE

simons phone 220.jpg simons phone 221.jpg Had crocodile at this restaurant and my mate had zebra,they were both fantastic and the service was excellent.Shame I couldnt say the same about the tiling,my girlfriend says theres something wrong with me for taking these pics when we're having a romantic meal lol

Reaction score
Re: Hall of shame....

A solicitor couple asked me to take a look at their en-suite floor as some of the tiles were lifting. The enclosure doors open outover and drip a lot of water on the floor. For years. The tiles were all loose and it needed to come out as the floor was rotten underneath.

When we lifted the tiles they were dot and dabbed onto the UFH mat, at times using silicone. Awesome. The porcelain wall tiles pretty much fell off as they were dot and dabbed about an inch off the wall as well, with tubbed addy. The UFH probe was loose under the tiles. Not surprisingly the customers were quite pleased to have the job put right.

DSC_0332.jpg DSC_0417.jpg DSC_0418.jpg DSC_0419.jpg DSC_0420.jpg DSC_0421.jpg DSC_0422.jpg

S

Stewart

That's one of the best worst installs I've seen in a long time.......

Created on iPhone.....

Reply to Tilers Forums Hall of Shame.... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views
  • Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen