Discuss Tile Adhesive Poll 2008 - Best Tile Adhesive For Walls And Floors? in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

C

clanger

I've been using Palace gear (it's bagged up as Excel Bond at Tile Clearing House stores) and to be honest it's dirt cheap and does what it's supposed to do.

I don't understand why some traders would spend £25.99 on a BAL product when at a Tile Clearing House you can get the same stuff for £13.50!!

My local one in Orpington, Kent has just started selling a slow-set white powder adhesive for walls and floors, interior and exterior, for £12.99 a 20kg bag. Can anyone beat that??

W

White Room

Palace is the bulk of what I use but mapei when I can get my hands on it for walls. Soverign porcel flex grey for floors

Last edited by a moderator:
C

cornish_crofter

BAL and Profix, which is BAL anyway.

Closely followed by Weber and Travis Perkins own.

G

grumpygrouter

BAL for me mostly cos I couldn't get anything else until CTD opened recently!!!

B

billy

Granfix all day long - although supergrip is a bit hard on the back and wrist - moving on to palace or webber in the new year (super grip only)

Bal - over rated and def over priced

Reply to Tile Adhesive Poll 2008 - Best Tile Adhesive For Walls And Floors? in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks