Search the forum,

Discuss Thistle one coat Plaster in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
It’s lovely to see pics of high end work and I sometimes get involved In it but this is bread and butter stuff right here and I’m not ashamed to admit it.

Old lady having a hip replacement done and the old dear won’t be able to get her leg over.......the Bath. Popping a tray in instead and fighting with the space and trying to bond it to the deck so there’s only a tiny step. All good fun :thumbsup:

Same as, it’s nice to do fancy wetrooms with top end gear but I would much rather be doing normal bathrooms in normal houses.
I bet your getting plenty of tea and biscuits too!

W

Waluigi

My margins are often better on the mid range Bathrooms. Some of the high end work is so labour intensive that you don’t end up making that much.

Target nowadays is under £10k for a full refit.

Last edited by a moderator:
W

Waluigi

Thats what I meant about space being tight for boarding out

718B1E89-EA5B-45DC-BA53-52D4C705B40C.jpeg

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Yep, that’s tight alright!

W

Waluigi

Yeah you can see the tray overhung the door lining so I had to use the tanking tape and tank over that.

Hopefully the old Dear will be happy.

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Gonna need a door stop on that floor too!

Reply to Thistle one coat Plaster in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen