Search the forum,

Discuss Things seem to be picking up? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Scott

Things seems to be picking up for me at the moment. Not so many calls coming in but those that are are good leads. I have lost 2 jobs this last 6 weeks, one i under priced so bailed out on and the other they didnt come back to me.

I had the go ahead on 2 good priced bathrooms yesterday so that will keep me going for a bit. Im going to sub the tiling again as im doing my own extension and want the time to be able to do that, and look after the kids too.

Anyone elses work picked up?

W

White Room

Same as, not so many calls but getting stuff from other trademen and old clients.

May have lost a job at Moor Park, 7 bathrooms in the same house, snapped at a mate who's involved in the job:oops:

D

doug boardley

the domestic stuff is going through the roof, being part time till September I'm turning loads down, but the sitework still has tumbleweed blowing through.

H

hillhead

I'm under immense pressure with too much on,i had to give away a 76yd2 floor this week and also a marble wetroom too.
Today i finished a marble hallway where my big marble staircase rises from:)drool5:).
Monday i start a 80m2 floor,3-4 days i hope then a house to finish with a bathroom,ensuite,hallway,stove area,kitchen walls stiil to do.
After that i have another hallway and kitchen walls in another house,and loads beyond !!

Reply to Things seem to be picking up? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen