Search the forum,

Discuss The PLS2E Palm Laser Level in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

dont have one jeff but they look like they are a usefull tool...........

PLS - Pacific Laser Systems

Last edited by a moderator:
G

guy1976

iv just got one paid £140 for it all the ceiling fixers and dry liners use them on sites and they all say its the best on the market as you can still see your lines in broad daylight as laser is so bright

F

faithhealer

Boys and their toys eh! I'll stick it on my wish list, will have to make do with my cheapo for now.

B

BuyBrandTools

What do you look for in a laser level? Were looking into a few possibilities at the moment and just want to gauge interest.

P

penno

What do you look for in a laser level? Were looking into a few possibilities at the moment and just want to gauge interest.

Look for something that gives a decent accuracy, clear lines, self leveling and an affordable price. Seen loads about when i was looking for one and was quite unsure which to buy.
Ended up buying a Bosch PCL1 from B and Q. Paid about £70 for it and comes with a tripod. Sure it isn't the greatest laser in the world but it does everything i need for working in my job, mainly bathrooms and kitchens.
Went around a few shops looking at various ones and was tempted by some which were over the £200 mark. However i went in B and Q where they had one of the lasers i eventually bought on display (was on a little platform with a board in front of it so you could see the laser working on it from about 6" away) yanked it around so it was facing a wall that was about 10 metres away and the lines were as clear as crystal. Pulled a spirit level off one of the hangers and went along the line (other customers looking at me like i was crazy :) ) perfectly straight, sold!
Well happy with it and it didn't cost me the earth.
Sorry for the long winded post "buybrandtools). Just showing what i was looking for when i wanted to purchase a laser.

C

CLAYS TILES

i got a cheap nasty laser light on spirit level, not used it yet thou! won it cheap on ebay

S

sc24

agree with penno, has to have clear lines in daylight and self leveling with an adjustable tripod, have an Autoliner with horizontal line up to 30m and two vertical lines excellent bit of kit

Reply to The PLS2E Palm Laser Level in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am planning to tile a full height panel of split face tiles to sit 3” behind a log...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen