Discuss Tarlton Tiling Company Limited in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com.

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
It doesn’t matter how big or small your requirements are, Tarlton Tiling Company Limited can provide you with just what you are looking for.

We have worked on projects ranging from 16th century church restorations through to five star hotels and fine dining establishments. It doesn’t matter what type of tiling project you have in mind, with Tarlton Tiling Company Limited, you can be confident your tiling project will be completed to the highest of standards by our skilled tilers.

Our tilers can assist you with the following and much more...
  • Bathrooms
  • Swimming pools
  • Factories
  • Floors
  • Kitchens
  • Walls
  • Shops and shopping centres
  • Pubs and hotels
Please don't hesitate to contact us should you not see your chosen establishment above as we are more than able to accommodate.

Types of tile we work with regularly include:
  • Terracotta tiles
  • Mosaic tiles
  • Ceramic tiles
  • Quarry tiles
  • Slate
  • Marble

Reply to Tarlton Tiling Company Limited in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

We have been a member on the tilers forums pretty much from the start in 2006, we are one of the...
Replies
Views
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm looking to tile the entirety of our small patio area with either brick slips or...
Replies
Views
Hello. Can I take your advice please? Our groundworks company are refusing to guarantee their...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay