Search the forum,

Discuss Swimming pool tiling in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Anto Holland

Hellooooooo

Ok so my mum went to live abroad and I've been asking her to ask around for tiling work abroad (feurtuventura) however you spell it. There is allot of work out there mainly floors.

Now there is also an opportunity of some swimming pool tiling.

Anyone ever tiled a swimming pool. Looks like hard work but fun. Could be life changing.

Anyone ever tiled a swimming pool out of interest.

Thanks

nybor62

TF
Reaction score
yes ive done pools

but the guy you want his diamond pool finishers , im sure he will reply when he see's your post.
form what i here the rates are pretty crap abroad

A

Anto Holland

Im going out there on holiday for a few days next month and I will find out the rates then, but yeh I've heard the rates are bad. Slave labour

yes ive done pools

but the guy you want his diamond pool finishers , im sure he will reply when he see's your post.
form what i here the rates are pretty crap abroad

Reaction score
Hellooooooo

Ok so my mum went to live abroad and I've been asking her to ask around for tiling work abroad (feurtuventura) however you spell it. There is allot of work out there mainly floors.

Now there is also an opportunity of some swimming pool tiling.

Anyone ever tiled a swimming pool. Looks like hard work but fun. Could be life changing.

Anyone ever tiled a swimming pool out of interest.

Thanks

I havent tiled the inside of a pool but wouldn't hesitate to do one.

I went on holiday to Fuerteventura last year, & loved it! tiled floors,walls, garden walls.. you name it, it was tiled. I wouldn't mind going back out there to work.
I wouldn't be expecting much in ways of payment though.

A

Anto Holland

That's the only thing. I would be only paying rent over there to my mum though which is not going to be allot as it's not expensive to live there.

It's up and coming still and loads loads of building work going up all the time.

Experience more then anything.

I havent tiled the inside of a pool but wouldn't hesitate to do one.

I went on holiday to Fuerteventura last year, & loved it! tiled floors,walls, garden walls.. you name it, it was tiled. I wouldn't mind going back out there to work.
I wouldn't be expecting much in ways of payment though.

Reaction score
That's the only thing. I would be only paying rent over there to my mum though which is not going to be allot as it's not expensive to live there.

It's up and coming still and loads loads of building work going up all the time.

Experience more then anything.

They were building a large complex in Colleta de Fuste when i was there, that will be 100+ bathrooms to tile at least!

Just the experience of the work and being able sunbathe etc after work would surfice.

A

Anto Holland

That's where my mum is living. Lot's of work out there. Plus sun :)

They were building a large complex in Colleta de Fuste when i was there, that will be 100+ bathrooms to tile at least!

Just the experience of the work and being able sunbathe etc after work would surfice.

Reply to Swimming pool tiling in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen