Search the forum,

Discuss Summer joke thread........... in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

'Did you come on the bus Mavis?'
Yes but I pretended I was having an asthma attack!

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
2 engineers are looking up at a large flag pole.

A tiler walks by and asks them what there doing.

We have to measure the height of this flag pole but we don't have a ladder .

So the tiler goes to his van and comes back with a spanner loosens a few nuts at the base of the pole and lays it down on the ground, he then whips out his tape measure .....26 feet 2 inches then bids them good day .

That's no good says one engineer to the other.........we ask for the height and he gives us the length......:)

D

Dumbo

Woman phones her husband ." The cars has stopped I think it has water in the fuel " husband says" where is it " wife " it's in the river "

R

Rookery

A wealthy Arab says to his 3 sons, we've found another oil field and it's huge so I'll buy you each a present, anything at all, money no object.
Eldest son says I want a boat so the father buys him a luxury yacht, biggest ever built.
Middle son wants a plane so he gets the factory to build him a brand new Concorde.
Youngest son says, hey dad can I have a cowboy outfit, so he buys him Topps Tiles!

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
20170721_182122.png

D

Dumbo

A wealthy Arab says to his 3 sons, we've found another oil field and it's huge so I'll buy you each a present, anything at all, money no object.
Eldest son says I want a boat so the father buys him a luxury yacht, biggest ever built.
Middle son wants a plane so he gets the factory to build him a brand new Concorde.
Youngest son says, hey dad can I have a cowboy outfit, so he buys him Topps Tiles!
As the old saying goes many a true word spoke in jest

Reply to Summer joke thread........... in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi Guys have a big gap above tray to fill 2cm high 1cm deep (3/4in x 1/2in) Any suggestions...
Replies
Views
Small quantity of 20 x 31.6 in white required to replace broken tiles.
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen