Search the forum,

Discuss steam room in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

Belmont Tiling

hey, i have my 1st steam room to tile in in a few weeks? Any advice? Major do or donts? advie or helpful tips would be great. special adhesive/grouts? priming? thx.:drool5:

B

Belmont Tiling

mosaics are being used all over at the moment, glass mosaics on ceiling, and ceramic mosaics on ceiling. any suggestions? porcelain ok 2 be used aswell? tiling onto plaster with solid brickwork underneath. any tips 4 tiling a steam room?. thx

G

Gall.B

Bal mosaic fix or mapei equivalent and epoxy grout bal or mapei, wouldnt being tiler on to plaster though, bit more prep work neede m8.

Reaction score
Pop into any local tile shop Like Tile Trend and ask Darren to get Mapie to do a full spec for you

And clean those buckets up form in front of your house its making it look a mess !!

hope your well

Reply to steam room in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen