I'm Looking For This Tile Siros anti slip tile - TilersForums.com

Discuss Siros anti slip tile in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

Fazz

TF
Reaction score
Hi I posted previously about a tile I had no info for I now believe it's called ..siros anti slip..and it has a SKU 912102808 not too sure if that's a product number or not. Unfortunately the only place I can find it is America and they don't deliver! ...can anyone help please.

Thanks

20170509_173617.jpg

Reply to Siros anti slip tile in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm Looking For This Tile Looking for Mardin / Mardin Gold Tiles
Hi, we've recently had a wet room leak and have had to pull up some tiles. I'm looking for some...
Replies
Views
G
Hope you are well, We are a new supplier for sealant operating in the central London. As of...
Replies
Views
Gurjeevan
G
I hope you can help we are trying to source (for a match) some 300mm by 300mm matte white taco...
Replies
Views
Hi all. This isn’t a sob story, just an unfortunate truth I have stretched myself to in inch...
Replies
Views
Hi, new to forum and first post, after some advice. Recently had the chamber of my fireplace...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay