Search the forum,

Discuss Silver travertine. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Daz

That's a very nice job Dave / Strummerman.

Looks very stylish and not a bad tiling job either :lol::lol::lol::lol:

F

Fekin

I see after taking on abord all our advice over the last couple of years we seem to have made a tiler out of you Dave :lol:

Nice looking job, though while it has a striking look to it, I ain't too struck with the look, though I ain't seen trav like that before either.

Top job :thumbsup:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Thought i would share some pics of a bathroom that was installed by strumerman( my bruv) and then tiled by myself....

It is silver travertine which was bought from perfect home and garden , a stone supplier i have started using based in shildon county durham...I thought that it was an unusual travertine colour..

Anyway here's some pics..

The walls were skimmed at the sides after tiling onto aqua panel.

Under tile heating was installed as well under ditra mat...

Spot on!

You know who'll be doing my next bathroom! :)

O

Olz

Nice, i did some silver coated porc last week with a deep fingerprint pattern pressed into it somehow.... horrible :thumbsdown:

C

CJ CERAMICS

any chance you can pass on your suppliers details dave ie website if you have it or the name of the company and ill search for it cheers
chris

Reply to Silver travertine. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen